Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Third Birthday Invitation Rhymes In Hindi

the

What the name implies,

are the cornerstone, the foundation base

that surround my life. In


hard times
your sleepless nights are truly

.

just need confidence,

which has always given me, and let you know



that promises are not blank sheets

you burn in hell.

are facts,

the attitude that keeps me alive.

not fall again.

expensive vices I left behind to sustain



suspended in your smile, one that harbors



in

cold nights and warms days

in

Arctic in light of your body.

not fall again.

I shall not destroy the magic



than ever, even at a distance

kept us close.

return to being me,

leave only a matter of growth while

,

free him and do his role.

I'll do my

like you always did.

follow your example

to achieve victory:

be a person.

What the name implies

are the pillar, base, foundation

that surround my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment