Thursday, February 18, 2010

Desmume Emulator Lags Beheben

The valuable time of the mature


"I told my years and I've discovered that I have less time to live from now on, that I have experienced so far ..."

I feel like that child that he was given a bag of sweets: the first happily eat them, but when he realizes that there are few, start deep flavor.
I have no time for endless meetings, which discussed statutes, rules, procedures, and regulations, knowing that nothing will be achieved.
I have no time to support individuals absurd that, despite their chronological age have not grown.
not want to be in meetings where parade egos inflated. I can not stand
handlers or profiteers.
bother me envious, seeking to discredit the most able to take over their jobs, their talents and successes.
My time is insufficient to discuss titles. I
essence, my soul is in a hurry ...
I want to live next to people human, very human. Let them know
laugh at your mistakes.
That does not boast its success.
chosen not considered early.
Do not shirk its responsibilities.
to defend human dignity and want to walk alone the side of truth and honesty.
The bottom line is what makes life worth living.
I surround myself with people who can touch the hearts of people. People
whom the blows of life have taught him to grow with gentle caresses your soul.
hurry ... Yes ... I have to live with the intensity that nothing else that maturity can bring.
malemplear not intend or even one of the candies that I have left.
I'm sure will be more exquisite than I've eaten so far.
My goal is to finally be satisfied and at peace with my conscience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment