Un viaje para mirar antes de que llegue la ambulancia final
Ayer estuve en el Payró. Fui a ver Ambulancia. Seis actores en busca de un show. Lidera Mike Amigorena, que no se pasa ni ahí de su protagonismo "pelliano" circunstancial. Eso es algo that is appreciated, do not know if D 'Angelo, the director or Santa Cecilia who was invoked to participate in the event.
also assume that I must thank her that I forgot to live.
What? yes yes ... wait. You'll see:
The golden threads of fate or all roads lead to Ambulance.
Cornfield was the first song. Sandro Grundig sounded in my house combined. Ripe wheat is in your pelooooooo ..... Gypsy sang me to me, I did! and my sister of course, because we are twins. Would you have bought my old disk? Hmmm, how strange no? but well, yeah ... had four or five years. The journey begins for forty.
Of course, I remembered of Valdi and me, on Corrientes house, doing the same thing Mike and Muriel. We sang songs or Sandro José Feliciano in Amor Gitano, making this knife ... open my veins. Turk shit .. the laughing and showing teeth, those teeth and large bony washed with hairbrushes, voçe ricogda Claudinho? I would say the Maiquel, Mikel, tuo Filio COMEU ah?
Look, if Jose Feliciano, you put a stream of David Bowie, a dash of Peter Gabriel's far away and long ago, it Batís with these rare instruments they had, have bah! Les Luthiers, blowing it reaches the energy of the terra sung por Luca Prodán en los primeros baretos de Palermo, no? y le agregás unas pompas de jabón como las del Roncalli Circus de Munich , con esas luces azules, tenés algo parecido a lo que vi ayer. Y antes de ayer.
Pero sigamos con la magia del Saterday in the Night.
El destino quiso que mi escarabajo anillo mariquita de la suerte, que compré en la tienda de juguetes neoyorkina como cueva de druidas ya desaparecida , esté en mi dedo anoche. Debía estar, como tenía que estar Eduagdo, en la butaca al lado mío, porque fue él quien me llevó a New York aquella vez en verano cuando encontré The enchanted Forest en el Soho ...Oh! Sorry, también I called, but few rows back, Lita, summer resident of Mar del Plata, I sang my four to five years, say Mike, in the old hospital dolls and makeup me in the carnival every summer we spent in Happy , yes ... eu also home to the praya praya and home as Luyo.
not impossible to believe such a coincidence? And yes, of course, nobody but me cares but hey, you want magic? he asked, pointing at the third finger. It's that idiot as well, and I was amazed with the face of Muriel listening to the music box that gives the friend if memory Luciano with me, it looked like a robot from Duravit with ten grams of pure white, a capo on Lucho.
Gratia Plena, it was fog of humor that I like, which is not sticky, but subtle, even perverse as a good look.
Payró Theatre collaborated with Einstein on the theory of time, no? and it was on last night, I crossed the flashes of the first puppet shows with Baltasar on my lap, to the place of Payrock before the soldiers: Almond and hippies taking over the square opposite Columbus, flower power of 68 . And it was there when I travel and listen to Michael singing NO FUTURE! yes, so did not arrive el futuro, pero llegó.
Puedo seguir atando cabos porque mi cabeza ,como decía Elenio hace casi 30 años atrás en el bar frente a Obras tomando ginebra para ver a Caetano Veloso, mi cabeza ayer era una licuadora.
Hechizos de la música para mirar.
Felices pascuas dijo al final y tapó el micrófono ese divino con el que cabalga por los cielos .
¿Vos crees en el amor? me preguntó el cura negro en la pascua de resurección, estábamos a punto de matarnos en la isla esa, casi en África . Oh yes, le dije, absolutly!
Entonces,
entonces estás perdonada.
0 comments:
Post a Comment