Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Heater Core Replacement For 2001 Volvo S60

Philly's Constant Hitmaker!!!

Kurt Vile @ The Silent Barn
Photo by Rezflicks

Whooooaaa two posts in a row .. . I have wanted to write Philly's on Prodigy aka Childish Kurt Vile, but do not know why he had not. Around April I came across a mini-LP God is Saying This To You and that's how I started, almost, obsession with Philadelphia.

Vile, until a few months, was driving a loader (Those Days Are Studying CAT's surveys finally working) and lo-fi kind of magician. Of those who recorded pedaceras Loop on 4-tracks, layered beats with acoustic guitars soaked in reverb and delay waves, some synths that are lost here and there. I like to think that is kind of a psychedelic cowboy who waters music in their wake.


is fascinating to follow his short career because it gives me the feeling of being before the next big shit, and not as a phenomenon of buzz or hype to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, but as the beginning of a new stage. For me Vile is a kind of Pavement (now labelmates), Spacemen 3 or Belle and Sebastian , dig it? In 10 years, his albums will enjoy deluxe re-issues and will be in the lists of the best of the decade.

I'm exaggerating? maybe ... enjoy it (courtesy of Primavera Sound Forums ):

* You must click the image to download them ...

Childish Prodigy (2009)

Hunchback EP (2009)


God Is Saying This To You (2009)


Constant Hitmaker (2008)

More albums scattered around, but basically this is it.


soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment