Final
think that I had forgotten, but today I woke up more lucid than ever, I read the Palinuro we read together, Stephanie diluted in an epiphany, I put the music that always listens Balt, I like to me too, and the name of the band I like, sailing pig.
no sun, no birds for bread left yesterday, and memories.
can say that the opportunity has only one hair and we had a wig,
haha, a wig like the skinny, hair by hair attached, but poring skein.
always May 30 present, nearly branded on the lips, no lips, low frequency, scaring the monkey, glory to skate, pretty postcards of our life, nice ideas for my paintings, but without realizing we missed the life, the kid grew say.
Gaby and coconut, you remember, the night cat on the radio, and ridiculous elf stockings and stretched, they played you, stay calm, that and a couple of times. In twenty years very well ta. haha. I also played all purple, love, all or nothing. Words of the song we heard so long: I owe ná, ná I ask.
We returned to film after our failure first conviction was that day, Hill and Kant, I you he, cold pizza and a book that spoke of desire, our first difference. The position on the desire.
Joseph knew that could not be, that such love can not last sings La Vela Puerca now.
not incredible, that a boy of thirteen understand both life and translate the love of two parsley when they could not. haha. I said I was lucid but knowing that this is not the word, I am determined.
already forgotten how nice it was ... I can not stay please José ... so what good is the intensity Polish doc said raising the dose of tablets, say getting off the power decibels to become like one more, and do not suffer, like the kid at school, stick to the standard lady down frequently, forgiveness, and live down low frequency.
hurts less.
But what will hurt least point you know how much I have inside? you remember wolf trotting across the prairie, you remember the farm rehabilitation kessler sisters, the garage punkita in diapers right in the new year, look you do not, then came the story of your second chick, and Castaneda was right everything is connected, everything, but it hurts.
so today, I gave up my love, I reproduce the end of what I wrote almost twenty years ago, your mother proud. On a clear day.
sacale And you two are no others.
Because music is bursting inside me
the white herdsmen make me mourn
piazzolla and not dead.
Because I live,
you understand me?
want to live like Camilo Sesto.
So I will not resign.
My love.
to my life. Neither
my desire.
also And so ends this blog is as always, always in trecemil brake me, and I say stop. Stop motion, haha, Balt called me, uh that good clip that made the bastard. He left school, I leave the blog. Good way to start this May 30. To your health!
return and be millions of others.
0 comments:
Post a Comment