Today I got this info from Brazil, a very dear friend and talented Mauricio Planel, I realize the Brazilian cinema program which will form part of the international festival in Buenos Aires, DERHUMANALC, film at human rights.
Mauricio's brother, Guillermo Planel, together with other filmmakers will be present to talk to the public. Gullermo
not know if you remember, was in my blogs a couple of times, with impeccable photography as a reporter of violence that hurts us in our own flesh. So your movie is called: Abaixo Machine and talks about the time when the ethics of carrying the camera is attacked for reasons as simple as protecting your security or immolate themselves to offer the photo that will save lives.
Well, I recommend to those who can they go, do not miss any movie, and enjoy if I may say so, this theater Machine abaixo.
Mauricio's brother, Guillermo Planel, together with other filmmakers will be present to talk to the public. Gullermo
not know if you remember, was in my blogs a couple of times, with impeccable photography as a reporter of violence that hurts us in our own flesh. So your movie is called: Abaixo Machine and talks about the time when the ethics of carrying the camera is attacked for reasons as simple as protecting your security or immolate themselves to offer the photo that will save lives.
Well, I recommend to those who can they go, do not miss any movie, and enjoy if I may say so, this theater Machine abaixo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment